Over 5 years after it was initially launched, I’m happy to have a new version of Montage-a-google up for people to play with and enjoy. The new version has many of the features people have been asking for over the years.
- Saving montages – It’s now easy to download a jpg of any montage you create.
- Resizing – You can now make a montage as big as you like by simply resizing your browser window.
- Bookmarkable – You can now bookmark or send a direct link to a specific montage.
- Speed increases – I’ve been able to make many speed improvements with the port of the code to ActionScript3. Resizing and changing the tile size is now over 10x faster.
- UI improvements – Montage-a-google is now easier to use than ever.
I hope you enjoy playing with the new version of Montage-a-google. I look forward to your feedback.